Saturday, September 27, 2008

Truck stop showers!

I took my 1st trucker shower on Tuesday, 9/23. It had been a while since I'd had a real shower. I was headed towards Boulder, Co. to stay with a good friend's friend. I just didn't think it was fair to arrive in the state that I was in.

I went to an Autopilot and asked how much the shower was. $10, I was floored. I stood there dirty wondering it was worth it. Should I just hope the guys I were going to stay with in Boulder could handle a seriously dirty girl on there doorstep? Well I think I looked like I needed a shower because a trucker in line at the register offered me one of his shower passes.

Wow, that was the best shower of my life. Maybe everyone should camp for a week plus and get really dirty just to know how good a shower can feel!

No comments: