Monday, September 22, 2008

Big Saturday Night!

On Saturday night in Gardiner, Mt I decided it was time to have a "real" meal and a beer. I walked around this cool little town outside of Yellowstone with Silvi looking for a place to go. Guess what I found? $1 drafts of Pabst Blue Ribbon at a cool little place on main street.

I had a buffalo burger, a PBR and some fresh peach pie with ice cream. Can't even express how good that meal tasted after 2 weeks of almost nothing but camping food.

I met the owner of the Town Cafe. He said PBR is big with the snow boarding crowd. He recommended the pie and boy was he right! It was good.

All I needed was a shot of crappy whiskey and I would have been back in Philly. Although I must saw PBR is much tastier on tap than in the can! I should have suggested to the owner that he start his own city wide special in Montana!

No comments: