Sunday, September 28, 2008

Boulder, Co




















Arches Hike 15mins away from where I stayed in Boulder. We had no idea this was at the top of the trail! Thanks Robby for taking me up here.




















I was lucky enough to get a personal tour of Boulder, Co. and a real bed! A big thanks to Razz and Robby for putting Silvi and I up. I got to hike, be in a city and ride Razz's motorcycle. Now that's a good couple of days in my book.

Boulder was warm! It was great to drive from the cold. I went from wearing all my winter clothes, 2 pairs of long underwear, winter jacket, etc to jeans and a tank top.

I really liked Boulder. There are bike lanes everywhere. It made me miss my bike. It had the best Whole Foods grocery store I've ever been in.

Boulder has miles of hiking trails minutes away from the city. I found myself looking at the help wanted signs posted in restaurants around town. That was my cue to get out of Boulder. I've only been traveling for a month. There's a world of breathtaking sights ahead that I have to explore. I feel driven and inspired to see as much as possible.

No comments: