Monday, September 22, 2008

Grand Tetons at Sunset





































I left Yellowstone the traffic, and all the people yesterday. As soon as I was out of the park the Grand Tetons appeared!

I was going to camp in the Grand Tetons and explore them but it got really cold. It has been warm during the day and then 25 - 40 degrees at night. But yesterday it was just cold all day and I wanted to start heading south. There was already snow in the Tetons and I just don't have the camping gear to camp in snow. Plus Silvi has no hair! I put her coat on at night and then cover her in a couple of blankets just to keep her from shivering.

I love Montana and Wyoming. I especially like Wyoming because every hole in the wall town has a sign telling you the town's elevation and population. A lot of these towns have a population of 10 or 15! No that's a small town.

1 comment:

Zoop said...

hey meg,
your blog has been my break during my crazy days at work. your amazing photos and posts help to take me away from my days behind a microscope.
i definitely love keeping up with your trip!
oh, and ... i'm very pumped that you were able to eat a steak out there :)
love, adriana