Sunday, September 28, 2008

Hawaii, New ideas!

I've got a new idea! I'm going to fly to Hawaii from CA! I have a plane voucher that I need to use and it just about covers the flight. Flying to Hawaii from CA is almost $1,000 cheaper than flying from Philadelphia!

I'm going to board Silvi in Ca. and fly to Hawaii for about a week. I will do back country hiking and camping through the park. It's free so I'll just have to pay for food and public transportation to get to the park.

Anyone want to come??? Check out these pictures!
















2 comments:

Jen said...

Hahah I'd come with you if I could!

Zoop said...

hey, brannon and i went to hawaii (the big island and o'ahu) this past may. the park is amazing. the islands are amazing. it's totally worth the trip. too bad you don't have more time ... you may want to stay there for months like i did :)
you will love it!!