Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Forest Falls, CA













This is the view right outside my house. The sky is an incredible blue almost everyday. I have to drive over this creek down a "road" to my new home. It's the most beautiful place I've ever lived.
























I've been neglecting my blog and I'm sorry. I decided to stay in the San Bernardino Mountains outside Redlands, CA about 2 months ago.

I rented a room in an amazing log home in Forest Falls, CA. The first couple of weeks of living in a house again were strange. I had gotten used to living out of my car and a tent. I've been enjoying my new mountain home and town.

Forest Falls is a small town of 1,00o people. There is one general store and a Mexican Restaurant. It's absolutely beautiful. I'm within walking distance to wonderful trails that make me feel like I'm in the middle of the wilderness. I've seen a couple of bears and a bob cat since moving here. Pretty cool! I may have a home base right now but the adventure continues.

No comments: